Exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic Office Manager/Transaction Coordinator to join our independent Real Estate company! The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. We are seeking someone who possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner. We are searching for someone who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and, also, has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it. Real Estate license and experience preferred but not required. Independent and able to take a general concept/idea and bring it to fruition. Full-time position with paid sick and vacation days. Pay is $16-20/hr. and eligible for job bonus after 90 days.
A FEW RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Performs accounting functions, bank deposits, Accounts Receivable and Payable, payroll and processing of Brokers’ commission checks.
- Maintains real estate transaction files and ensures compliance with Department of Licensing (addendums, signatures, disclosures, correspondence, etc.)
- Transaction Support – oversees all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from listing to mutual acceptance to closing. Includes regular communication with clients, agents, lenders, etc. Use Authentisign. Make sure everyone is proactively provided the necessary paperwork. Prepare all listing materials: listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, CMA, property profile. Coordinate showings and obtain feedback. Provide weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities. Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed. Put together closing gifts. Obtain reviews.
- Manage website and social media pages weekly including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with speakers and record meeting minutes.
- Update Reader Board with engaging real estate content and local activities.
- Help engage and develop Real Estate Brokers skills and training.
- Instruct Brokers with their technology concerns (Google Calendars, setting up tablets/laptops on the printer, assisting with their phones). You are the tech guru for all things in the office.
- Designing Flyers and marketing material.
- Order office supplies.
- Attending NWMLS classes and being able to share the material and teach Brokers.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- One (1) year bookkeeping/accounting work experience using Quickbooks required, or educational equivalent. Testing may be required.
- Strong social media marketing skills and drive to expand marketing efforts of the company.
- Knowledge of Windows operating system and Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality with discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- Professional dress & demeanor.
- Ability to follow highly detailed checklists and project management software.
- Real Estate license and office experience preferred, but not required.
To apply email your resume to:
Leave a Reply