IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE HIRING A REALTOR®
1. Are you a Real Estate Broker or REALTOR®?
2. What do you know about this area?
3. Are you a full-time REALTOR®?
4. How long have you been in real estate?
5. How many clients have you worked with this year?
6. What is your average Days on Market?
7. What is your average list to sales price ratio?
8. What tools do you have especially for sellers?
9. What areas do you primarily work?
10. Will you be showing our home or will it be on a lockbox?
11. How do you negotiate deals?
12. Do you attend the home inspection?
13. Do you attend the walk-through?
14. Do you attend the closing?
15. How do you feel about dual agency?
16. What qualities differentiate you from other REALTORS®?
Questions? Contact us at andi@andidyer(dot)com or 360-734-6479.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR’s viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.