IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE HIRING A REALTOR®
- Are you a Real Estate Broker or REALTOR®?
- What do you know about this area?
- Are you a full time REALTOR®?
- How long have you been in real estate?
- How many clients have you worked with this year?
- What is your average Days on Market?
- What is your average list to sales price ratio?
- What tools do you have especially for sellers?
- What areas do you primarily work?
- Will you be showing our home or will it be on a lockbox?
- How do you negotiate deals?
- Do you attend the home inspection?
- Do you attend the walk through?
- Do you attend the closing?
- How do you feel about dual agency?
- What qualities differentiate you from other REALTORS®?
Questions? Contact us at andi@andidyer(dot)com or 360-734-6479.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR’s viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.